Newsletter - July/August 2017
Welcome to all our new children at Nursery.
The Nursery topic for July is ‘Holidays and Summer’ and for August is ‘Under the Sea’.
- Congratulations to Laura and her family on the birth of her beautiful baby girl, Eva Mae on 7th June.
- Hannah Penny is starting her Maternity Leave in July, we wish her all the best and look forward to her news.
- Fiona is now Manager; Nicky Haves, Heather Duncalf and Katie Wright (when she returns from Maternity Leave) are Acting Deputy Managers whilst Laura and Hannah are on Maternity Leave.
- Sadly Joy will be leaving us in July, she has moved house and got a new job nearer to where she is now living.
- Vicki Buckley has joined us and will be working in the 2-3 Room.
- Elaine Hulm will be joining us and will be working in Pre-School.
- Natasha Garton will be joining us and working in all rooms.
- Sports Day – Tuesday 4th July 4pm (weather permitting) on the bottom field, everyone’s welcome, don’t forget your trainers for the parents race!
- Monday 17th July 4pm – Graduation Ceremony for our School Leavers.
- Thursday 27th July Barnardo’s Big Toddle, we’ll be giving out sponsor forms soon.
Check out our Facebook page for reminders of dates etc and to keep up to date with what’s going on.
If you have any problems logging into ‘Tapestry’, our online learning journals, please let us know. You are always welcome to come in and discuss your child’s progress with their Key Worker.
A reminder that the morning session finishes at 1pm, please ensure that your child is picked up promptly.
Please check on your child’s supply of suncream occasionally so that we don’t ever run out and please make sure your child has a sunhat for playing outside.
Happy holidays to all our term-timers.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thanks for your continued support
The Oakmere Team
Oakmere Children's Nursery
01606 889 336